Sunday, January 27, 2008

Today It all made sense

Today I was doing my daily exercise routine and Courtney asked me what was I doing. I told her I was exercising. She then said "Mommy why are you exercising"? I looked at her an smiled and said; " I want to be healthy and feel better" She smiled and threw her hands up in the air and said "Yay" that was the moment I realized that this child's health and lifestyle dependent on me. If she sees me exercising and living a healthy lifestyle then perhaps she will as well.

So here's to better health and passing on the legacy....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey..Glad that things struck a chord with you! Glad to see you are on the right track..def. start counting calories and track your weight with SparkPeople.com. It's easy and its free...I amg lad my tips helped!