Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Colonic for everyone...

So what have I been doing lately? Well for starters I have gotten on this organic, purest kick. I have purchased everything from toothpaste to cleaning supplies that are organic. I have decided to rid myself of all the toxins I put into my body. Its hard because it is expensive but it is worth it. So since I have been detoxing what have I felt? Well I have been extremely tired with headaches unless I drink my green smoothie (greens, celery, lemon and apple etc tasty!!). I also received my first colonic.

I am sure you all are wondering how it went and let me tell you this...it is an experience to be had. The stuff that comes out of your body is amazing. I am fully convinced that dextox is the way to go! Yes it will be hard and it has been tough. There are only so many salads one could eat...or is there? Well the world of raw foods is amazing!!!!!!! I love it! It makes me feel so happy and so full of life. I only wish I had someone in this town to share in my experiences. Courtney does not want to try anything I make. She turns her nose up at my shakes and tells me that it's nasty, even though she never tastes it. The Colonic on the other hand was an unfamiliar territory and I will not try it again anytime soon. Perhaps when I have lost a few more pounds.

So far how much have I lost.....Well I weigh 238. So it is fluctuating but still pretty slow. Just send your blessings and your encouragement along the way. Thanks

No comments: